"Maintenance management has a direct quantitative and qualitative effect on the productive output of the business entity."
Maintenance Policy and Procedures Manual
By Larry Bush
Free book sample - Contents
|Maintenance Policy and Procedures Manual Ebook|
|Description: 160 pages |
The Maintenance Policy and Procedures Manual was designed and produced for the small to medium business with limited maintenance policies in effect. The policies and procedures may be modified to adapt to each particular business need.
Maintenance Policy and Procedures Manual has "answers" and shows you:
- How to set up and run your maintenance department in today's fast-paced and highly competitive business environment.
- How to implement the four objectives every maintenance department must aim for.
- How to manage the 13 functions of a maintenance department.
- How to start and run a complete maintenance work order and call order system.
- How to make your Preventive and Predictive Maintenance Plans work.
- ** The author now provides an additional download - 27 page Maintenance Audit !
This Manual is divided into two parts, the manual and the manual appendix. The appendix contains expanded procedures/programs and maintenance job descriptions.
This manual is for maintenance manager, maintenance supervisor, plant engineer, facilities manager, plant manager, building manager, or the facilities engineer. The money to purchase this maintenance policy and procedures manual would typically come out of the contingency funds for your organization.
Similar manuals sell for around $840, but Larry has graciously allowed us to sell his Maintenance Policy and Procedures Manual greatly discounted. ** Larry has also added an additional download free of charge, "The Maintenance Department Audit" ! Buy his Ebook and receive the 27 page Maintenance Audit free. Click Maintenance Audit to see a sample.
Email with download link sent immediately after purchase.
|Price: US$59.95 Currently discounted US$27.00 purchase soon! (160 pages)|
Automated download system is powered by our preferred method of payment, secure Pay Pal with 'Buy Now' button above. (After purchase, you receive an email with download link.) If you prefer us to manually process your order or would like to mail or fax order in, please click CD and Book Order Form on our secure servers at BIN95.
Table of Contents
1. MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITY
6. INTERDEPARTMENTAL RELATIONS
8. WORK CONTROL
10. FACILITIES PROTECTION
13. MAINTENANCE ASSESSMENT
C. ORGANIZATIONAL CHART
D. MAINTENANCE SECTION
C. PURCHASE ORDER
D. EQUIPMENT ACQUISITION
F. SERVICE CONTRACTS
A. EMPLOYEE ORIENTATION
B. JOB DESCRIPTIONS
(See Appendix A-JOB DESCRIPTIONS)
C. HOURS OF WORK
E. VACATION/TIME OFF
H. WORK RULES AND PERSONAL SAFETY
B. FACILITY INSPECTIONS
D. MAINTENANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
E. WORK CONTROL
1. PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE PLAN
2. PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE PLAN
3. CONTRACTOR SERVICES PLAN
4. SHIFT WORK LOG
5. MAINTENANCE WORK REQUEST
6. MAINTENANCE WORK ORDER
7. WORK ORDER CODES
8. PRIORITY CODES
F. MAINTENANCE STORES AND SPARES ORGANIZATION ..
G. ENVIRONMENTAL CONCERNS
H. SAFETY PROGRAM
1. MAINTENANCE SAFETY PROGRAM
2. ILLNESS & INJURY SAFETY PROGRAM
3. SAFETY TRAINING PLAN
4. SAFETY COMMITTEE
6. CRANES & HOISTS
7. LADDERS, PORTABLE
8. STAIRWAYS & LADDERS, PERMANENT
9. PORTABLE POWER TOOLS, LIGHTS, & EXT. CORDS
I. FACILITIES PROTECTION
1. FACILITY SECURITY
2. COMPUTER SECURITY
3. FIRE PROTECTION SYSTEM
1. OTHER DEPARTMENT MAINTENANCE BUDGETS
2. CAPITAL PROJECTS BUDGET
3. MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT BUDGET
L. CMMS JUSTIFICATION AND RECOMMENDATIONS
1. MACHINERY HISTORY
2. WORK ORDERS
3. PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE
4. OTHER FEATURES
1. Appendix A - JOB DESCRIPTIONS
2. Appendix B - CONFINED SPACE
3. Appendix C - RESPIRATORY PROTECTION
** Plus a 27 page Maintenance Audit.
Price: US$59.95 Currently discounted US$27.00 purchase soon! (160 pages)
Automated download system is powered by our preferred method of payment, secure Pay Pal. (After purchase, you receive an email with download link.) If you prefer us to manually process your order or would like to mail or fax order in, please click CD and Book Order Form on our secure servers at BIN95.